Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTC
crushedcar.gif

Big stocks
thumbsdown.gif
Buy EMT it went up on big volume and the C of the ABC should give you $21. So a $100K 5 points = A lot.

I sold TMA the other day for a nice gain and will get the dividend as well (10%).

Today I sold PPCO, which has made bold moves the last 3 days. This company scares me......

We keep getting closer to the 6% I predicted maybe 6 months ago for the Fed Funds rate.

Inflation clearly isn't under control.

Hehe, the Canadian market has completely disconnected from the fundamentals and is tracking downwards as well.

Oil at record highs, yet oil stocks are going down. Interest rates in Canada continue to fall, but bank stocks are going down. Same with pretty much everything else.

Had to bite the bullet and dump ASCA. Wasn't going anywhere. Only lost $.72 . After 2 days of research I went back to NAT. Went for the Dividend. Couple of lessons learned. Still up 8% for the month. Could have been worse.

I think NAT will fall with the rest until the PPT ( Plunge Protection Team) steps in.Most charts are at the top of the page. The ones getting hurt most anyway. Stocks (ETF) like BBH that have already gone down will move down more slowly. Its a form of punishment for riding the high flyers.BBH a 170 + price stock down very little and my Value Line PIV a 18 dollar ETF down big. I like the 100 day MA if broken a buy if you think the market is as good as GOLD.Buy FCO if your scared.

[ May 13, 2006, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: LubeOiler ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back