*Investors Blog*

One of the meme-fluencers that caused the initial runup became active on twitter again, supposedly because his gag order expired.
The original trade was genius. They figured out the shorts had shorted more shares than the float, so they squeezed hard.

But they forgot the market is rigged, so after a big run up Robin Hood shut their platform off for some made up BS reason, and while it was off the hedge funds covered their short. So diamond hands lost everything.

Anyone know what the short interest vs float is today? I am too lazy to look.

Don’t touch anything remotely connected to China. Everyone even Japan was too distracted by their own problems to notice the devolution of Chinese progress.

fasterplease.substack.com/p/fewer-and-faster-global-fertility

wsj.com/world/birthrates-global-decline-cause-ddaf8be2

Nothing like premature population loss

Been saying that on this board as long as I have been here. Most here still think China is going to take over the world. Someone may take over the world, but it won't be China, unless its the clone wars.

Making New Highs Once Again

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 17-07-44 Public ChartLists StockCharts.com.jpg

Inflation resumes its downward trend.
Long way to go, but I'll take good news anytime. Supply chain still problematic and there is always profit gouging by those who can. That's Capitalism.

Reuters:
"Hopes of the Federal Reserve starting its easing cycle this year were further bolstered by other data on Wednesday showing retail sales were unexpectedly flat last month. The reports suggested that domestic demand was cooling, which will be welcomed by officials at the U.S. central bank as they try to engineer a "soft-landing" for the economy."

This economy is bulletproof. Of course if you are in the market, you already look good. Tech leads the way!
Heck if you can't make money in this market, what are you good for? Dow Jones and S&P at all time highs, again.

Ameritrade website was much better than Schwab.
I was moved over a few months ago. I find the Schwab site to be annoying ! And I don't day trade. Just going to find where I'm at with my 2024 Roth contributions, is a bit of a joke.

Back