Interior cleaner and leather cleaner

I've done a search, I see numerous products, you guys recommended me some leather products last week, I see mothers, VLR I see a couple different chemical guys products, I also see 303, that will do leather and the interior. The interior is really not that dirty just a little Dusty. Carpets got no stains nothing like that. I just want to, go over the seats, and clean the interior, I know technically I could just use warm water. And wipe everything down.. is there any cleaner that you guys would recommend that would do all. Leather vinyl and plastic preferably, with a smell that isn't going to knock me out since I have respiratory issues.

It's good for everything. It's my go-to for lightly soiled interiors. I keep a bucket of normal ONR wash dilution with microfiber rags soaking. Take a rag out, wring it out, wipe the interior down, done.

Simple, cheap, and effective.
Then you just got to go over it with a UV protector

This is the best product I've ever used and there have been many. It does NOT leave a shiny sticky surface. Matte finish on dash, plastics. I've also used it to spot clean carpets.

And that's good for the seats as well as the plastic?

You bet. Just make sure the towel is wrung out well. Most leather is coated these days anyways so you have to consider that. If you have perforated seats then you don’t want a lot of product getting into that.

Back