Inexpensive watch recommendations

I set my watches by the atomic clock. By the time DST rolls around my old Casio Duro is off by less than 1 minute. Not bad for a $50 watch. My old Seiko5 is my favorite automatic and a Barton silicone band Is so comfortable I forget I’m even wearing a watch. Both for about $100.

Attachments

• IMG_1045.jpeg
    IMG_1045.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1043.jpeg
    IMG_1043.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 10
Well gentlemen, I was totally unaware what kind of value Casio watches were.

Thank you for all the suggestions

Got a 20 buck Berus watch at Wal Mart 15 years ago....Still have use it and it still works great...

I got a few watches mostly analog while both quartz and automatic and ranging in price between $0 (Suunto Core, got on United Airlines miles ears ago) and $x000 (Breitling, a gift) and keep going back to wear my Suunto Core digital watch 98% of time. I have that Suunto for at least 15 years now and it's best all around watch for me.
I do have Casio Duro but find it bulky and heavy for daily use and not 'dressy' enough for social occasions.

The Timex (tick) Expedition Field (tick) watches are a good (tick) buy, but the (tick) analog models have a really (tick), really (tick) loud second (tick) hand. If you (tick) intend to sleep with (tick) the watch on (tick) your wrist, it (tick) may not work (tick) for you.

I have two of these. I got one for my birthday a few years ago, but in orange (SF Giants, you know). They come various colors. I misplaced it soon after I got it. So, I bought a replacement. Then I found the first one.

But like all Casio watches with this band, the band will eventually fail (after a long time). The luminescence doesn't last very long.
I have large wrists and this watch is one of the very few that has more than enough length on the strap. Most watches I'm lucky to be able to use the second-to-last hole when I wear them.

Back