I'm going to be a millionaire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
read it and weep!!

Dear Tom ,

My name is Holbert Woh a legal practitioner with H.Woh & Associates in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.

I found your contact/profile some where over the internet and it gave me the greatest joy,that you are the one I have been looking for.Whom I strongly believe could execute this transaction with me.And being more positive that with your capability,that this transaction of transferring US$48,000,000.00 will be successfully accomplished.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client,to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House.Where this fund valued (US$48,000,000.00) Forty Eight Million United State Dollars deposited by my client before his death in November 2004.

You might be wondering why am I communicating with you,believe it or not it is simply because you and my late client have the same surname.Though this is coincidental,I strongly believe,you could help me in the task which is the distribution of my late client’s funds.And the said funds in the Finance House is considered "UNSERVICEABLE"after my client passed away as there were no indication of next of kin whatsoever that the institution could consider as a beneficiary for the said funds.

Being my late client’s legal adviser,the institution notified my office,that I need to produce and to contact the next of kin of my deceased client,to either "REACTIVATE" the account or to "MAKE CLAIMS" of the said funds which is carrying a monthly surcharge.

Now,my intention is purely to seek your consent to kindly present you as the legal next of kin/beneficiary to my late client's funds.This would mean that the proceeds of the said funds would be released to you.After the release of the funds to you,we shall then share it mutual,which will be 70% to me and 30% to you.

My office would provide documents to back up your claim.The most important thing I need is your honest/sincere cooperation in this task.And I assure you that this transaction will be legally executed according to the dictates of the law,which will protect you from any infraction of the law.

However,if this business proposition offends your moral ethics,do accept my sincere apology.If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me,kindly get back to me with your interest immediately for further details.

Best regards,

Mr.Holbert Woh (Esq.)

Tom, if I may call you that, are your moral ethics in any way offended by this most excellent proposition?

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
Did Pablo send that to you?

No but someone sent me this!! Hilarious.

Quote:
Email owner,
This notice will come to you as a suprise.The results of the 2008 electronic online
email sweepstakes is out,and your email ID won 1,100,000 euro in the category¨A¨
attached to qualification MN/039/AY.

This is a random Computer Games in which all participants were selected through a
ballot system drawn from over 500,000 companies and 10,000,000 Individual email ID´s
from all over the world.It is a program aimed at encouraging Internet users hence no
ticket sold. We request you pay attention to this notice and follow,the procedures
to claim your prize. Call and email your qualification number,full names,phone
number,mobile,occupation and contact address to the paying finance agent below.

CAJA FINANCE S.L
Mr.Carlos Jose
Tel:+34 690 xxx xxx
valencia,Spain
Email to:[email protected]

Yours Truly,
Mrs.Moni Pablo.
Online Promotions.

NOTE:YOU ARE TO KEEP ALL INFORMATIONS FROM PUBLIC AS WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN CASES OF
MULTIPLE CLAIMS PROCESSING BE WARNED

Originally Posted By: ffracer
Great!!! You can sponsor me in the 2009 Indy 500!!!

The heck with Indy, I'm gonna have F1 running in my backyard!!!

snuggie and shamwow...WOW! guess what you guys are getting for christmas!

im sure all you have to do is give them your bank account number and they will be more than happy to remove all your funds in good faith of course...

My turn to get rich...

Dear Friend,

This is Dimeji Bankole I am contacting you with regard to a long a over-due payment from
Nigeria due to my former partner.

We have been working together (I and my partner) to ensure that the fund is transferred
successfully to her in America. But we had to pause the transaction at some point because
we both could not come up with enough money to obtain the necessary clearance before the
the fund can be released. And somewhere along the line, my partner took ill with cancer.

Presently, I have been able to come up with a means to secure some money in other obtain
clearance for the fund but my partner is incapacitated and cannot continue. That's why I need
you. I need you to stand as beneficiary of the fund so we can conclude this transaction.

I had been to the UK where I met some financier that has agreed to provide us with the
necessary financial backing to clear the fund for transfer. I want us to take advantage of
this arrangement but not to worry, this arrangement will not cost you any amount at all and I
assure you of this. So you don't have to be afraid of being defrauded.

You can contact me via this email : [email protected] so we can
discuss extensively.

I await your response.

ALLEN BEAUCHAMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back