I'm being followed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means following your posts in a forum. They have interest in what you post (write).

Interesting....there are so many things that come up upon us and we're not aware. For example, On LinkedIn, how are one's connections/followers counts all different? I noticed the count different on a web browser, a smartphone, and a smartphone app.

The newest people seem to only allow for followers. Then, after some number of connections (maybe 30k?), one can only get followers, not direct connections etc.

One time I said wth I'm removing all the people on this following list, and I said oh snap I removed a connection. She had over 300k so I had to ask her to add me back.

Maybe my buddy has it right--just don't do social media and be happy.

I always get mad when i see my connections go down--are people literally unfollowing me? hahahahaha my buddy said what kind of numbers are you talking about? I said for example, I wake up and it's 15,650. then all of a sudden, 15,648. I should be able to see who dropped me.... (how people I know got up to 300k+ I'll never know) :ROFLMAO:

Over the past few months, I've received messages saying that so-and-so is now following me. What does that mean? Is there a way to see who's following me? Can I discourage, or stop, someone from following me?
Yes you can discourage or stop people from following you...stop posting.

Yes you can discourage or stop people from following you...stop posting.
I'm curious how the ignore works. imho Ideally it should mean that person is "gone" from one's forum experience. They should not see you and you should not see them, like they are a ghost. That doesn't seem to be the case here. Instead it's a mic with a slash through it which I find comical

I'm curious how the ignore works. imho Ideally it should mean that person is "gone" from one's forum experience. They should not see you and you should not see them, like they are a ghost. That doesn't seem to be the case here. Instead it's a mic with a slash through it which I find comical
I have a couple of folks on ignore. Mostly negative Nelly's
It makes cruzin' this place nicer.
I'm sure some folks are ignoring me.

I have a couple of folks on ignore. Mostly negative Nelly's
It makes cruzin' this place nicer.
I'm sure some folks are ignoring me.
It should be like real life....say you didn't get along with someone at work, do you think, ah, I see they're getting on the elevator now, let me hurry up and get on the same car and just see what happens :ROFLMAO:

You could just wait for the next car and your nary do your paths cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back