If you are looking at Frigidaire appliances and have an IKEA nearby...

....IKEA appliances are franken-Frigidaires with an outstanding 5 year warranty.

My nearly 21 year old GE builders grade dishwasher finally crapped out, it still runs but the drain diverter valve is apparently sticky/stuck so the wash water slowly trickles out through each cycle so water drops so low the wash action pretty much stops about 2-3 mins after each re-fill. Fortunately I have done a lot of appliance research over the past 3 months for a near future kitchen renovation.

For quite a few years until sometime last year IKEA was rebadging Whirlpool appliances. Seems they have switched over to Frigidaire and have some IKEA specific models that are mainly re-badged Gallery series (mid-level Frigidaire) but they come with a lower price tag and an eye popping 5 year warranty. Delivery is extra (vs typically free from HD, Lowes or AJ Madison) but IKEA is about 15 mins away and the Sportwagen will swallow the dishwasher in box no issue.

Just a quick comparison - they are all very similar in feature (minus the basic Frigidaire which is louder and has less "features").

Base Frigidaire - $476. 54db, basic wash/dry features. 1 year warranty.

IKEA knockoff - $499. 52db, enhanced wash, dry and water pressure options. 5 year warranty.

Frigidaire Gallery - $578. ^same as IKEA - only notable difference is the handle. 1 year warranty.

So if you happen to be near IKEA and Frigidaire is on your list for new appliances its worth a peruse, the warranty alone was enough to sell me on the IKEA set. If you are concerned about branding match I don't believe IKEA has their name anywhere on their appliances.
Check to see if your drain is clogged before buying a new machine. Bosch makes a nice unit. Check out delivery and install info before you buy. Best Buy sells alot of appliances.

Funny
My post is opposite. (vs OP) ...
The IKEA Rengjord dishwasher is on sale for $879 (reg $1099) and looks to be a rebranded Frigidaire FDSH4501AS on sale for $548 at HD ($849 reg).

We're building an ADU and going with IKEA kitchen cabinets. After reviewing the d/w manuals, I think that I can just remove the cover panel on the Frigidaire and install an IKEA door for a built-in high-end look d/w. The IKEA template and install kit has you simply screw the cabinet door to the d/w. Can do that just the same on the Frigidaire model; just need to buy some screws and template it out. Save $330 (even more b/c I have a 10% HD coupon to use)

Also our house's Frigidaire d/w is going strong at ~24 years old (assuming it was put in during previous owner kitchen remodel in 99-00). Not that quiet, but still washes dishes well. I did get new racks for it at one point, was all.

Funny
My post is opposite. (vs OP) ...
The IKEA Rengjord dishwasher is on sale for $879 (reg $1099) and looks to be a rebranded Frigidaire FDSH4501AS on sale for $548 at HD ($849 reg).

We're building an ADU and going with IKEA kitchen cabinets. After reviewing the d/w manuals, I think that I can just remove the cover panel on the Frigidaire and install an IKEA door for a built-in high-end look d/w. The IKEA template and install kit has you simply screw the cabinet door to the d/w. Can do that just the same on the Frigidaire model; just need to buy some screws and template it out. Save $330 (even more b/c I have a 10% HD coupon to use)

Also our house's Frigidaire d/w is going strong at ~24 years old (assuming it was put in during previous owner kitchen remodel in 99-00). Not that quiet, but still washes dishes well. I did get new racks for it at one point, was all.

That is a huge difference - looks like everything has shifted in the appliance world (probably pandemic related) as it looks like they stripped down some of the various wash features and options. Even the extra 4 years of warranty on the IKEA version can't really justify the extra $330.

Side note my IKEA version has been going strong (knock on wood). The top vent for the air assisted dry fell off one day but its just a screw in affair so it was easy to reattach once I figured out where it came from. It tackles baked on messes like a beast (we don't pre-rinse or soak), it only has a glass/bean catcher strainer so no fussy screen filter to clean and my 54db model is actually quite quiet when its a full load. Honestly no complaints.

Now my actual branded Frigidaire side by side fridge has been a little problematic, 2 service calls on it in a little under 1.5 years due to ice maker issues.

Back