Identify these Ford Wheels?

Looking for some wheels and tires for my son's 2016 Ford Escape Titanium trim with 18" wheels. Seller on Facebook has these listed and said they were from a 2014 Escape. However I checked and from what I can find these are not Escape wheels from 2013 or newer. Seller is at work so I can't get in touch with him until later this evening.

Anyone know what these are from? The tires on them are 235/55/18 and factory size should be 235/50/18 but they should fit with no problems.

Attachments

• ford wheel.jpg
    ford wheel.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 46
  • ford wheels.jpg
    ford wheels.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 45
He is only asking $250.00 and is within a one hour drive. I did some more checking and they appear to be from a Ford Taurus 2013 and newer or a Police Interceptor 2017 Explorer. If from the Taurus they have a different bolt pattern of 5X114.3 instead of what I need of 5X108. The Explorer also has the different bolt pattern so would not work either. Good price but I can't use them if they are in fact these.
Looking at the Car-Part.com site the Focus wheels which appear similar are 16 inch and the 18 inch are nothing like these.
Is he far away?
There's no substitute for test fitting.
How much he askin'?
They are for my son's car and he won't be around until late this evening.

Believe what you want to. He is a non English speaking person (speaks English very poorly) and even I confuse the Escape, Edge, and Explorer vehicles at times. Didn't get any type of shady vibes from him last night while messaging with him and these items have been listed for over 3 weeks already.

these items have been listed for over 3 weeks already.
Either his communication skills have dampened the opportunities for selling them or, possibly, he keep's the ad alive because he has a supply of these things.
I don't know ebay's policies but back when I was into Saabs, there was a guy in New Hampshire who kept the same ad up after selling one. He's got Saabs and freshened them. Cars.com let any ad run "until the car sold" and the seller was the only one who could tell cars.com (by a click) that the vehicle sold.

This is actually listed on Facebook Marketplace, not eBay. Since there are no fees for listing I don't see any incentive to leave the ad up once it has been sold. I checked for any other listings by him and this was the only one.

Back