I think I ran over toothpaste

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
I know this post is ridiculous, but the right side of my car and both wheel wells are covered in this odd white tar. I was examining it and noticed it smells like Colgate, it's soft and smears when touched. I was thinking of hitting it with the pressure washer, any other suggestions? I have no idea how this could have happened but I did hear something get kicked up by the right tires on the highway yesterday.

TN4Tbd8.jpeg

I know this post is ridiculous, but the right side of my car and both wheel wells are covered in this odd white tar. I was examining it and noticed it smells like Colgate, it's soft and smears when touched. I was thinking of hitting it with the pressure washer, any other suggestions? I have no idea how this could have happened but I did hear something get kicked up by the right tires on the highway yesterday.

TN4Tbd8.jpeg
Are you really posting to ask if you should try to wash this white stuff off??? What exactly is the question?

TN4Tbd8.jpeg
Well, just use your brush and think of the money you saved. No need to squeeze the tube for a couple days.

I want the video, 50000 frames per second. #Tubesquirt!

Might want to spray one kind of cleaner in there and let it soak first, not sure what though. Maybe a wheel cleaner

Pretty funny. I'd wait until spring and wash it off, along with all the other road salt and sand.

Err, wrong end of the country. Just hose it off already. Laugh it off, there's far worse you could have run over.

Back