I need help understanding if Redline or Amsoil is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the legit concern? Are you claiming the various varieties do not meet or carry the licenses or approvals printed on the container? That's quite a claim if that's what you're saying.

What you're getting and what you pay for are those approvals and licenses which document the real-world performance of the oil. If you believe they are illegitimate then that's a serious problem.
When did I even get remotely close to saying a licensed product did not meet the requirements??? I don't think I did. All I said was that super cheap motor oil is odd. Never once said anything about a license. You have a wild imagination.

Then what is
When did I even get remotely close to saying a licensed product did not meet the requirements??? I don't think I did. All I said was that super cheap motor oil is odd. Never once said anything about a license. You have a wild imagination.
Then what is your concern? You’re worried that it used to cost more than it does now, what are you concerned that changed?

The reason I brought up approvals is because that is what demonstrates the true real world performance of the oil. If performance has degraded then it’s logical it would no longer meet approvals.

Which may be the case. How else would you detect a degradation in performance?

Then what is

Then what is your concern? You’re worried that it used to cost more than it does now, what are you concerned that changed?

The reason I brought up approvals is because that is what demonstrates the true real world performance of the oil. If performance has degraded then it’s logical it would no longer meet approvals.

Which may be the case. How else would you detect a degradation in performance?
Also didn't bring up performance lol. Never said anything changed.

I have a concern for your mental health after making up like 5 things I didn't say. Other than that nothing regarding oil.
1623351577668.jpg

Well what is it, a legit concern or not, you seem to be waffling

I’m still a little fuzzy on what your “legit” concern was but okay.

Oh and before you burst out with another personal attack, I’m not the only one who questioned you about that. In fact my language in asking you was a lot nicer than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back