I Need a Super Thin Wrench Set

Don't know if it's sae or metric. Need to take the fuel bowl off a Kawasaki carb.

I've been meaning to get a set anyway for some brakes.

What is the thinnest set? I've seen that some have bought the Capri Tools set.

Thanks.
IMG_20211002_141820495.jpg

Ignition wrenches if the head(s) are small enough.
Note: I've seen rounded off screw heads on older Japanese bikes because the difference between Japanese and Phillips head screws.
JIS. I realize that's a Kaw mower engine.

I’ve got a bunch of thinner wrenches I got from the pawn shop. Hodge podge of brands but they work. Also the ones that come with some tools like my die grinder came with some really then wrenches.

I bought myself a set of the Capri wrenches for work. They are very thin and high quality. Last week I ordered a set of Proto standard and Facom metric thin wrenches for a coworker. The Facoms are great, and as thin as the Capri. The Protos are significantly thicker but still quality.

Don't know if it's sae or metric. Need to take the fuel bowl off a Kawasaki carb.

I've been meaning to get a set anyway for some brakes.

What is the thinnest set? I've seen that some have bought the Capri Tools set.

Thanks.
View attachment 73095
Times like these HARBOR FRIEGHT is where I go. Buy a cheap set of combies get home and hit the mill or if no mill the grinding wheel. A few minutes later the custom wrench! LOL

The cone wrenches might work, good idea.
Years ago, I bought a set of SAE from SnapOn, they have served me well. I'm sure they also stock metric sets now. Looks to be 10mm or so.

Back