I have no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a PM to Gary because I thought some of you might think he's the super special person in my life right now. I told him he was an old [censored] who didn't have a chance in [censored] and we both agreed that he's sick and shameless enough anyway that you guys probably already figured it out.
grin2.gif
This was going to be my reply (try and figure out what we might have been talking about) and after I wrote and posted it, I realized this really applies to more than one person:

And one under 18. I just got my letter in the mail from "Ndugu". I was kind of disappointed that it's not actually a letter from one of the kids over there. It's like a postcard thing that tells you what you did. I actually got kind of teary though. I'm getting kind of teary right now writing this actually. Some poor [censored] over there that has nothing gets what I have and they have no idea who I am. That's the most unfair thing I've ever heard of in my life. It's like they're trash that's not even worth knowing.

That's kind of where I stopped writing. Oh well. Got to go poke another hole in my belt (can't keep my pants on!) and check on those furnace filters.
55.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
He forgot to take his meds again.

That's more than needing meds, man.

That's.....WHAT???

Julian ..there are many special aspects to many here, you and myself surely included. Insights, perspectives....education ...

I suppose there is some distinction to being charter members of some clubs ....

Now, that stated, there are distinctions within distinctions. While that Noochie-coochie guy and Machiavelli may cut some mustard in your refined and cultured view ...

..I ams what I ams
grin2.gif

That little 'spam' guy looks so happy...sorry, I've just always thought that, and since we're on weird topics.....

BTW, Gary's response still hasn't helped me figure out what Julian was trying to get across in his post - starts off talking about how people may think he has a crush on Gary, and then starts talking about feeling sorry for third world children...

No, but it helps. Remember many a visionary is one corn flake from genius ..and one corn flake from the funny farm.

Being crazy is sometimes beneficial. It usually works ..but is out of phase with most realities.

we sponsor our little "ndugu" too. i sure hope the money is helping her. i'd be [censored] if it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back