I Catch Colds at the Drop of a Hat Ever Since ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment I start feeling sick, I take one gram of vitamin C per hour, with a 3 or 4 gram dose before going to bed. Have not been sick longer than a day in probably 20 years. The late Linus Pauling recommended this for colds. Pauling was a two time Nobel prize winner and seriously smart.
I've been taking 4 grams of C, 4000 I.U. of D and 2 grams of olive leaf extract during this past pandemic year. I also take 500 mg of magnesium to help with D absorption. Before the pandemic I took about half of this unless I felt something coming on. Olive leaf is a potent anti-viral.

If there was an upshot to this pandemic it would have to be this: first year in a very long time that I have not caught a cold. Amazing what staying away from everyone else does.

Didn't do nothing for my allergies this past summer though. And I all but died when I ran the snowblower the first time, I guess I'm allergic to mouse nests too.

I've been taking 4 grams of C, 4000 I.U. of D and 2 grams of olive leaf extract during this past pandemic year. I also take 500 mg of magnesium to help with D absorption. Before the pandemic I took about half of this unless I felt something coming on. Olive leaf is a potent anti-viral.
Didn't do any of that and didn't catch any colds for the last year. Probably staying away from people and washing hands/using hand sanitizer is all you need to do.

Didn't do any of that and didn't catch any colds for the last year. Probably staying away from people and washing hands/using hand sanitizer is all you need to do.
This what I did during the pandemic year. Before that I did half of the routine. I do this because I have pretty severe heart condition and even a simple viral infection can cause a lot of problems for me. With this combination I don't get sick even when I'm exposed to sick people.

I have been doing 6000 i.u. a day of D since March of last year. I hope it is good for something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back