I can't find rubber boot that fit my feet! Thoughts?

I got a 30" pant inseam, and wear 9.5EE(wide) shoes.

I would like a tall rubber boot. Waterproof. Generally I look at the size 10 boots(go up half a size for boot socks)
I've tried all sorts of rubber boots, the problem is they are too tight in the ankles(making them hard to slip on/off) or too tight in the calf area.
So I'm looking for rubber boots like the Lacrosse 18" Grange... but they all are too tight in getting on/off in the ankle and tight in the calves.
I know some military boots have them zippers on the side, but I'm looking for something for deeper water than what those would protect against.

Any adivce?

My current favorites came from a commercial fishing supply store. They have been amazing, and cost a fraction of Lacrosse (which I have had in the past with similar results to you).

Our military gets issued pretty good boots for foul weather. Lots of surplus stores have them. Maybe look around there for some suitable 'booties'.

miilitary booties.jpg

I have never found a pair of slip on boots I liked. By design nature, I think any boot that slips on is a compromise.
I wish you luck on finding something that fits.

Cabelas has these: https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-outdoor-rubber-boots-for-men?ds_e=GOOGLE&ds_c=Cabelas|PMax|PMax|Proprietary|Genera|XXX|XXX|XXX&gclsrc=ds
I hate that style, rub that stupid foam on a barb wire fence and destroyed! At least with all rubber upper you can slap duct tape and still have it water proof. Those insulated foam uppers will shred

Love my Muck Boots in size 10. The neoprene uppers have held up well through 3 years of yard work including weed whacking. Very sturdy and they just slip on and off even with thick socks. I often walk miles with the dog wearing them in snow or rain. 100% would buy again.

Back