Hyundai filter cost increased..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up some Hyundai OEM filters (p/n 26300-35503) this morning and when I asked for them the fella said that the price has gone up (I'm not surprised).
Don't know what they were and how long ago, but they we're $7.74 today.
Just FYI

Is that a spin on or cartridge? Still a pretty good price for cartridge filters (unfortunately).

Ugh not a good price.
frown.gif

I didn't know what the previous price was & how long ago. This is my 1st batch of OEM filters (recent buy 2010 Tucson 2.4L).

The list/net is $7.74 ea (I bought 4).
I assume the filters are the same as before. Blue can, open end has plastic cover. I understand they are quality filters. They seem heavy built for a small size filter (to me).

I bought 4 filters (maybe should a bought a dozen or two) and 4 drain plug aluminum gaskets. The drain plug gaskets were $1.03 list / $1.00 net each. I wasn't about to make a stop elsewhere for the gaskets just to save a little change.

Now to see if one of my fluted end caps may fit the filter.

I have about 2.5k to go before doing oil/filter change myself.

I normally don't replace the drain plug gaskets unless they leak or look over-done, but since I was at the dealer parts for filters, might as well. Maybe it looks good warranty wise.

Last edited:
You are still getting a deal compared to what you can get from the dealers around here. They are almost 10.00! You don't even get a crush washer. Ebay is the place to get your Hyundai/Kia filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back