How would my Taurus wagon do on Cars and Bids?

Now this is a wagon.

IMG_20221021_174619495.jpg

Did it scrape that grey TSX next to it? 👀

No, but rumor has it the guy in the grey TSX "might" have had one too many at happy hour and got a little too close to a light pole mounted on a concrete base. I hear the story he told his buddy was that he came out and had no idea what had happened!

Last edited:
This was one of my favorite cars. They didn't call it a station wagon but it was. Young kids thought it looked like a hearse (I overheard one call it that!) and old guys like me loved it. Wish I still had it.
1666446298715.jpeg

Reactions: GON
The big American station wagon boats....meh....

I’m not sure about the website you’re inquiring about but your asking price seems fairly fair on todays market. With low mileage, inexpensive parts and pretty decent reliability it’s hard to get much better these days. List it on Craigslist and Facebook and you’ll get hits. Wagons are becoming more and more rare these days and are popular amongst the hipster crowd.

I hope you get what you want for it.

I’m not sure about the website you’re inquiring about but your asking price seems fairly fair on todays market. With low mileage, inexpensive parts and pretty decent reliability it’s hard to get much better these days. List it on Craigslist and Facebook and you’ll get hits. Wagons are becoming more and more rare these days and are popular amongst the hipster crowd.

I hope you get what you want for it.
Craigslist is an s-show in 2022, I'd avoid it. FB Marketplace...eh....the cars/bids site is very popular and will drive a better sale price with less drama.

The trick with eBay is selling with no reserve. Start the bidding at the lowest you can take for it then let it go from there. That would have made a better price if he had pulled the reserve once it hit $3200 people then think their bidding to win not just see what the reserve is at.

Back