How to cook a burger in the kitchen without stinkin up the whole house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys it's real simply if you cook burgers or steaks or anything that can smell up the kitchen and the house.
Get a can of Lysol ( like in the pic ) and walk over to your filter vent to the return on your A/C system and stand about 3 feet away
While it's running
Spray the Lysol toward the filter return for about 15-20 seconds
Repeat if needed
Works wonders

3553F8E4-E709-437C-81B5-F84959FF712A.jpeg

Depending on what the wife cooks, if we need to purge the cooking smell we open kitchen window and then turn on the whole house fan on high.
It can get pretty windy through the kitchen if it's the only open window so it goes reel quick.
As soon as the smell is gone, keep the whole house fan running a bit to purge out that smell from the attic too.
And of course we run it mainly to run out the heat if outside temps are cooler, and sure has lowered my summer electric bill.

Originally Posted by atikovi
Once or twice a month I'm perfectly fine with a Whopper or Roy's bacon cheese combo for $5-7. Can't fathom spending over $12 at one of those "premium" burger joints for a burger, fries and drink

So you don't want a good tasting burger? Its almost as good as near rare Filet de Boeuf with sauce Bearnaise.

I eat some fast food out of expediency sometimes. It's not good but it reverses the low blood sugar

I will tell you wendys was good during Dave's "hot and juicy" early 80s'

What they are peddling now is garbage. The fires are bitter also. You don't leave peels on fries only on baked potato.

Then I ask for a pat of butter if I get a Baked potato - and they give me heart attack margarine.

They taste fine to me, especially if I haven't had one in 2 or 3 weeks. Had a $5 coupon for a Whopper combo last week. Lettuce, tomato, onion and flame broiled meat. Pretty good.

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Originally Posted by atikovi
Once or twice a month I'm perfectly fine with a Whopper or Roy's bacon cheese combo for $5-7. Can't fathom spending over $12 at one of those "premium" burger joints for a burger, fries and drink

So you don't want a good tasting burger? Its almost as good as near rare Filet de Boeuf with sauce Bearnaise.

I eat some fast food out of expediency sometimes. It's not good but it reverses the low blood sugar

I will tell you wendys was good during Dave's "hot and juicy" early 80s'

What they are peddling now is garbage. The fires are bitter also. You don't leave peels on fries only on baked potato.

Then I ask for a pat of butter if I get a Baked potato - and they give me heart attack margarine.

No peels on fries 🤔
You ain't from the south for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back