how much is your water bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
My water bill seems to be higher and higher every month.Mine runs about $77.00 a month.This includes sanitation fees as well.

$12.97 per month for 1,000 gallons of water for the City of Houston. They only bill in 1K gallon increments, so if you use 1 gallon you still get charged for 1K.

I typically only use 1K gallons (quoted)for my 1800sqft home with wife & 2 kids & 2 pets, with 10,000sqft property...this has been true for the past 14 months here anyway, since we moved in. We "waste not" :)

My bill is $12.97 per month.

$600+ per quarter for water, sewer, and trash. I pay more due to multi-unit status. That's with 4 people on the property on average. It breaks down to about 65gallons/person/day.

The water and sewer authorities are the biggest revenue generator for the borough council. It's an alternative to raising property taxes ...which they raise too.

My last bill for a quarter was about $773 as we had two water leaks (in the ground) that totaled something like 350,000 gallons. The water district cut the bill down to their cost and I had to pay about $535. My usuall bill is the minimun $45 a quarter. It's a small community water system but they buy water from a small town close by.

Originally Posted By: crinkles
mine runs on average about to A$1 per day or 80 US cents per day.

i may add that's for 4 people (including 2 babies)

We don't pay for water,there is no meter at the gate,we pay service fee or something...to pay for the running of the water treatment plant.Our water comes from the river going through the middle of town....if we run out of water something will be seriously wrong.We have water restrictions in summer,not from lack of water,but because the filters block with algae.

We were on tank water when our kids were young,but we could never get through a summer without buying water,so had to factor that into our budget.

$268 p.a. to be connected.
$220-$250 for useage
$339 p.a. to be connected to the sewar
$143 p.a. to use the sewar.
$25 p.a. to have stormwater "connection"

Mine's usually $18 for 3,000 gal/mo (we're connected to county water but we have a septic system). Last month someone left the garden hose running and we were billed $74 for 18,000 gal.

Here in S. FL we've had a decent amount of rain, so I haven't had to run the sprinklers for a while, which is the bulk of the bill. The past few months it's been around 35-$40 month.

Originally Posted By: Solo2driver
$12.97 per month for 1,000 gallons of water for the City of Houston. They only bill in 1K gallon increments, so if you use 1 gallon you still get charged for 1K.

I typically only use 1K gallons (quoted)for my 1800sqft home with wife & 2 kids & 2 pets, with 10,000sqft property...this has been true for the past 14 months here anyway, since we moved in. We "waste not" :)

My bill is $12.97 per month.

I live in Katy and my bill was over $100 a month..sucks.

About $135 for two months, includes sewer and I think even garbage pickup. Also city is paying off a detention basin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back