How much again for a 5 acre lot?

I own my 5 ac lot as well as the 5acres on my

east side. The problem with selling the lot on the east is that whoever was to buy it would have to share my driveway. Something I don't want to have to deal with. It's zoned for houses,horses etc. No business.

I asked about a camera but they wanted $600 to do that so I passed.
Widely available at equipment rental places. Without scoping it you are shooting in the dark (no pun intended). Be sure to get enough length.

I own my 5 ac lot as well as the 5acres on my

east side. The problem with selling the lot on the east is that whoever was to buy it would have to share my driveway. Something I don't want to have to deal with. It's zoned for houses,horses etc. No business.

I asked about a camera but they wanted $600 to do that so I passed.

So your driveway is Olivera Road? Looks like lots were divided with no thought for access?

So your driveway is Olivera Road? Looks like lots were divided with no thought for access?
Yep... Every lot has a 15 ft easement around it. But depending on the terrain the easement may not be usable. My driveway is much steeper than it looks in the pics. There's no way to economically put a road on many easements so they put the roads where they could.

There is a reason all our cars are 4x4.

Last edited:
Back