How many miles ya got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just turned a respectable 183k miles in my '97 Expedition w/ very few problems. 4 coil packs, an end link, rear axel seals is about it. Still runs great. How many miles some of you guys get on your cars?

Wife's cavy 55k, Cobalt 40k

Cavy-fuel pump @ 45k

Cobalt-fixed little rust issue

That's it. (besides the usual stuff)

Just hit 103,000. Put a new guage cluster in at 73,000 Other than oil changes, plugs and tires(and about $9,000 in body work) that's been it. Bought the truck with 7k 2.5 yrs ago.

Just turned 84K miles on my 05 Crown Victoria today...So far just regular maintenance...My last car before the Crown Victoria had 200K miles on it...It was a 99 Grand Marquis and only had regular maintenance.

83 Oldsmobile custom cruiser Station Wagon with the 5.0 307v8 (Shop car) has a whopping 400,223 as of today engine still runs real good never rebuilt.. Car went through a couple of transmissions 7 alternators 3 mufflers and rear axle's and seals
1 power steering pump and batteries other than that it still runs great
This car was purchased with low miles and of course we changed that oil every 4000 miles like clockwork

94500 miles on my 02 Chevy 8.1
major repairs include:
clutch master and slave cylinder
Replaced all fluids at 92000 miles, engine oil by OLM
bought truck with 64128 miles in march of 08

I bought it like in 2002 or 3, at 115 K miles or so? It's been driven over 50K over the years. No probs, had to get a new set of tires recently; one front CV replaced due to torn boot, and the mass air flow sensor, that's it; hardly anything but routine maintenance. Timing belt at 120K wasn't cheap though.

117K on 2005 Honda Accord V6
Bought new
Power steering pump out at 33K (covered under warranty)
New plugs at 100K
Timing belt, water pump and tensioner replaced at 115K
Runs like the day I bought it

04 Neon, bought it new and it now has 150k miles. All parts except normal wear items are original, the car has had no problems at all. It gets 33 mpg in mixed driving and oil consumption is less than 1 quart in between it's 10k mile oil changes. This car owes me nothing.

1990 Toyota 4Runner with 58K with no problems. Had to replace wear items since I've overlooked them, like dist rotor, cap, wires, sooner O2 sensors.

2001 Toyota Tundra with 85K with no problems. Only replacing wear items in this truck.

2005 Ford F250 with 70K with weird problems. Had to replace parking brake mechanism and right now it's in the shop with clutch problems. Other than that it's a good truck when it's not being fixed right now.

185K miles on the 91 pathfinder other than normal maint. I've changed the rear axle seal, alternator, starter , fuel injectors and some suspension parts due to wear. I changed the Timing belt and water pump at 120k miles for the 1st time and about to change it again when I get a chance..

40K miles on the 04 Accord. replaced o2 sensor and Reprogrammed ECU, covered by warranty

12k miles on the 02 Mustang, no repairs (knock on wood)

Last edited:
89k miles on my daily driver Stratus, I had to replace the motor mounts and regular maintenance including oil changes, coolant flush, spark plugs, tires, and atf change

05' Corolla- 100K, normal stuff. Nothing besides regular maintenance.

03' Corolla- 35K, normal stuff as well, one battery, fluid changes.

09' Ranger- 5K, trying to get vibration issue on highway fixed.

00' Corolla (traded for the Ranger)- pulleys, MAF, one seal, cat converter, o2 sensors, lots of oil!!!!. Had 163K at trade in, was a good car for us.

96 Saturn SL2: 137,000 miles

Repairs: alternator, starter, PCV breather hose, radiator, radiator cap, thermostat, valve cover gasket, upper motor mount, trunk wiring harness, serpentine belt tensioner, struts, strut mounts, rear sway bar end links, ECTS, upstream Oxygen Sensor

92 Toyota Previa: 90,000 miles

Repairs: Rear A/C expansion valve.

Last edited:
2001 Saturn SL w/ manual trans @ 108,850 miles.

Replaced:

Clutch, muffler strap (rusted through because of winter road salt), serpentine belt, oil, pcv valve, tires, battery, spark plugs, wires, fluids etc. Mostly maintenance items. Nothing else has gone wrong with the car. *Knocks on dashboard*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back