How long to wait for free oil test kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool.gif
I'm not holding out a lot of hope then.
confused.gif

Hmmm...how about a word from Blackstone on this? I apologize to all the people who have had trouble getting a free kit the first time around. It's true, that's where we're slowest, and we're currently writing a program that will make it a lot faster to get kits out. It will become automatic, which will be great for us!

We get about 50 requests for kits over the web every day (and the links do work). We keep up the best we can. Thanks to everyone who gave us credit for getting kits out to paying customers in a timely manner. Like I said, we do try our best to keep up.

If someone calls (260-744-2380) and says they have had a problem getting a kit over the web, I go back and make the kit myself and put postage on it and put it in the box. I figure, for anyone who cares enough to call, I will make sure - myself - that it goes out. Although some people are ready to assume that we don't care or aren't concerned with keeping people happy, I am here to say otherwise! All I can say is, we are not perfect, but we do try to keep up and rectify problems when they occur.

Here's a thought -- if you request a kit on the web and get no results, why complain to a message board? Why not complain to us? Although I try to monitor the boards, I've got a lot of other stuff to do (sending out kits, for example!) and you'll get a much better reponse (and even an apology!) by complaining to us instead. So call me! 260-744-2380. Or email me! [email protected]

So, once again, I apologize to anyone who has had trouble getting a kit. Give me a call or send me an email and I'll send one out. I promise!

Kristin Huff

quote:

Originally posted by Kristin Huff:
Here's a thought -- if you request a kit on the web and get no results, why complain to a message board? Why not complain to us?

cool.gif
Probably people wonder if they're the only one, if it's an isolated thing or not. Thanks for looking into it for us.
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back