How do you like your coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crisp! I like my Coffee Crisp!

Coffee-Crisp-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Funny thing is, I never tried or drank coffee until I got my mid 30s & was on the end of my 14 year stretch of 3rd shift. Never known what I was missing all those prior years. Answer to your question -- simple -- BLACK.

Originally Posted By: dave123
Black fresh ground 2 or 3 pots a day

What is your heart rate with sooo much caffeine in your system ?

Mine is increasingly getting more and more expensive because the price of coconut palm sugar keeps going up. Thankfully, the price of Coffee-Mate has been relatively stable.

Most of the time just black.

If I need to take the edge off of it I put a little milk in.

If I am drinking coffee for the pure pleasure, and I have no where to go and a good book, it gets a little Irish creme and Kahlua in it.

Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Black, 47 grains of sugar or less.

Since each packet of sugar contains 4 grams of sugar, that's almost 12 packets.
crazy.gif
smile.gif

Sometimes I feel guilty about putting one packet in a large coffee. One cream in there if any.

Originally Posted By: SHOZ
Black and the grounds powdered before brewing.

What does powdered grounds mean?

Ground fine?

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Black, 47 grains of sugar or less.

Since each packet of sugar contains 4 grams of sugar, that's almost 12 packets.
crazy.gif
smile.gif

He wrote 'grains', not 'grams'. I want to know how he counts them.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: WyrTwister
Black , have to add some cold water . I am a wimp , can not drink it HOT !

I too have saved a lot od $$$$ by not going to Starbucks . I am too cheap .

If I am driving , on a trip , I have to have coffee to sip on . W/o the caffeine , i get sleepy . :-(

Then , every couple of hours , I have to stop at a convenience store to drain the radiator and replenish my coffee supply .

If the coffee really tastes bad , I may add some sort of creamer .

Wyr
God bless

A basketball coach at my college recommended the following for long drives.

A big bottle of water, a bag of sunflower seeds in the shell, and an empty cup. The sunflower seeds will keep you active enough from falling asleep, and the water will both quench the thirst, and not run through you as fast.

It worked for me.

Originally Posted By: Shaman
Originally Posted By: WyrTwister
Black , have to add some cold water . I am a wimp , can not drink it HOT !

I too have saved a lot od $$$$ by not going to Starbucks . I am too cheap .

If I am driving , on a trip , I have to have coffee to sip on . W/o the caffeine , i get sleepy . :-(

Then , every couple of hours , I have to stop at a convenience store to drain the radiator and replenish my coffee supply .

If the coffee really tastes bad , I may add some sort of creamer .

Wyr
God bless

A basketball coach at my college recommended the following for long drives.

A big bottle of water, a bag of sunflower seeds in the shell, and an empty cup. The sunflower seeds will keep you active enough from falling asleep, and the water will both quench the thirst, and not run through you as fast.

It worked for me.

I learned to just pull over and nap for 10-20 minutes after waking up to find myself headed for a guardrail during a long drive across a featureless part of the Midwest when I was in my 20s. A short nap makes a huge difference.

Black. Rarely go to Starbucks because it's all overrated swill. I just buy my coffee at Aldis, any darkroast there cannot be beat for $4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back