How about them Detroit Lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: opus1
Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
My Lions had Bear today rather than turkey ....
thumbsup2.gif

Don't be too smug...it was, after all, Da Bearsss.
grin.gif

I remember when Chicago used to actually have a football team...

That was the pre Cutler days!

Next week should be real interesting....Seattle vs Phil. No doubt the best playing defense right now against one of the fastest and best playing offensives currently.

The Packers will win the NFC North, as well as probably the NCF championship game...I guess we'll find out tomorrow if they can beat the Pats or not...

Originally Posted By: grampi
The Packers will win the NFC North, as well as probably the NCF championship game...I guess we'll find out tomorrow if they can beat the Pats or not...

Thinking Brady will do to them what he did for he Lions...

Pats really look like the team to beat this year....

Originally Posted By: daves87rs

Thinking Brady will do to them what he did for he Lions...

Pats really look like the team to beat this year....

Everybody thinks the Pats are invincible...til they lose, and GBs got at least as good of shot to beat them as any team, especially at Lambeau...

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
The Pats* always look like the team to beat until Marsha gets into the big game
wink.gif

GO STEELERS!

The Aluminumers are losing to the Aints...

Originally Posted By: dave1251
The Pats should have lost by more than 2 scores the final score was not indicative of the beatdown the Packers dealt.

You're right, the Packers left at least 19 points on the field...the game should've been a blowout...that's why I think if these two teams meet in the SB, GB will win it...

49's lose to the Seahawks at home but 49's were all over Green Bay and look what Hawks did in their opener....so one could say Seahawks could be a sleeper in this....now only if they had that passing game!

A 4 point win at Lambeau and it's anybodys game at the 2 minute warning is hardly a beatdown. If they do meet in the Superbowl, I'll put a Benjamin on the Pats.

Originally Posted By: Blaze
49's lose to the Seahawks at home but 49's were all over Green Bay and look what Hawks did in their opener....so one could say Seahawks could be a sleeper in this....now only if they had that passing game!

Couple of things...the 9ers haven't played GB this year, and if they did, GB would kill them...the 9ers stink this year, and I think SEA would have a shot at beating GB in SEA, but not much of one in GB...keep in mind, THIS GB team is playing leaps and bounds better than it was earlier in the season...

Originally Posted By: gman2304
A 4 point win at Lambeau and it's anybodys game at the 2 minute warning is hardly a beatdown. If they do meet in the Superbowl, I'll put a Benjamin on the Pats.

I can't believe so many people (you're not the only one) still think the Pats are all that...they aren't...I will say this, if they don't win HF throughout, they won't make it to the big dance, and if they do, I'll put a Benjamin on whichever NFC team ends up going...I've said it before and I'll say it again, this isn't the same NE team that was winning SBs...

Originally Posted By: gman2304
You'll have to mail me the Benjamin, as I don't take PayPal.

You'll change your mind about how good NE is before the SB...

Interesting game coming up between San Diego and New England (in San Diego). San Diego is 8-4. That will be a good test of New England.

And New England still has to play Miami and Buffalo.

the cowboys are playing the bears tonight. the cowboys and the lions and the seahawks are tied with the same record. there are only two wildcard spots!

Originally Posted By: dave1251
The Pats should have lost by more than 2 scores the final score was not indicative of the beatdown the Packers dealt.

You're right, the Packers left at least 19 points on the field...the game should've been a blowout...that's why I think if these two teams meet in the SB, GB will win it...

The Pats are a bunch of scrub thugs. Solder facemasking Freeney because he can not hold his own. Tripping, shoulder pad holding receivers, crying and complaining thugs. They must emulate their leadership.

NE got flagged 6 times and SD got flagged 8 times last night...NE won and Rivers is 0-6 against Brady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back