House of Fang

Perhaps some of you have seen the Food Network show, "House of Fang". It is kinda reality show about the House of Fang restaurant in San Francisco 1 short block from the Moscone Convention Center. I don't watch this stuff, but Sue does a little and this show does catch your attention.
Wifey was invited to the RSA Conference (high tech security) as the Moscone; she made reservations for an early lunch at Fang.
The food can be loosely described as Asian Fusion, but it is far beyond that.
I am not a big city person, but if you do happen to be near SF, Fang has my highest recommendation. For those of you who have seen the show, Peter took our menus away and said, "I will take care of you." It was wonderful.

Last edited:
I was in San Francisco a year ago and it continues to be a beautiful city. The wife and I walked all the way from the waterfront to Union Square. Never accosted, never felt unsafe. SO much for negative reports that the city is going to the toilet-kind of like the station that reports it.

I was in San Francisco a year ago and it continues to be a beautiful city. The wife and I walked all the way from the waterfront to Union Square. Never accosted, never felt unsafe. SO much for negative reports that the city is going to the toilet-kind of like the station that reports it.
I appreciate the kind words. We have our problems. Perhaps we can do better as a society. I would like to think so and I certainly hope so.

Back