"Honeywell" Honda Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought 3 Honda OEM oil filters yesterday from a Honda dealer. They were the small Canadian manufactured models. Fram got smart and removed the Fram name from them and are now labeled Honeywell. I guess the Fram reputation forced them to do this. I will be going to another make (Wix, NAPA Gold, M1). Just letting you Honda owners be aware.
shocked.gif

use this part number 15400-PCX-004 to get the larger S2000 oil filter. it is made in japan by toyo roki and is the same size as the old discontinued oem honda filters.

I just bought a couple of Honeywell made Honda oil filters (part #15400-PLM-A02) but now I plan to return them for the 15400-PCX-004 that you mention. Will these fit a 01' Accord 4 cylinder.
PS. The Honeywell (Frams) look like they are Fram 7317's not even 3593's.

The part #15400-PLM-A01 is a US made (or at least assembled) Filtech filter. I always ask for these. Dealers and parts houses everywhere claim that they can not insist on one part number or another--either the A01 or the A02--they only get what Honda sends them. So far I have not had any trouble getting the -A01.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back