Honda is copying Toyota frontal design

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a new Lexus but they are just so [censored] ugly.

005-2016-lexus-lx-570-1.jpg

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
And yet idiots still buy them. Apparently there are enough idiots in the world to keep these morons in business.

I don't like the Toyota vans pictured either but i do like the current Lexus look. I just hope they don't take it to the level of the Vellfire. I wouldn't call those who do like it idiots though.

Maybe there should be more retro cars on the road. It appears that the Mustang styling has survived. I wonder how long these latest cars will stay in fashion.

Would think they would find something (anything) better to copy. Aston Martin has worked pretty well for Ford. Every time I see a new Toyota/Lexus I think [censored], but people (a lot) buy them.

In their defense a lot of modern vehicles are just ugly as sin.

Not everyone can build a sexy car like Jag, Maserati, and AM.

Even the new Ferrari's are not what I would call good looking. Nice but not stop you in your tracks like a 250GTO will.

Fuel economy reg's and the fact that the internet generation has no taste outside of gadgets has killed it. Lexus sells a ton of new cars to people who are more interested in a hard drive than a cylinder head, or a nice looking vehicle.

Last edited:
I don't "get" the big grille opening, either. I think the best-looking minivan on the road today is the new Kia, with the FCA twins a very close second.

2015-kia-sedona-sxl-photo-633728-s-986x603.jpg

Image credit: caranddriver.com

It has good proportion and somewhat conventional shapes and lines, while also being about as bold as I think you can reasonably go with a minivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back