Higher capacity options for 90915-YZZF2?

I would concentrate more on the oil than the filter. Run a good quality synthetic.

What kind of OCI are you looking at?
I agree. I want the best quality oil I can find. For oci, i would like to never change it again, ever.

Your ct200h is pretty much identical to my corolla. I have the prius drive train too. The biggest difference is that I like mine, lol.

If I let it run the hybrid system automatically, yes, 30 mph is about right for battery kick out, but if you turn the cruise off, you can force engine shutoff by quickly pulling your foot off the gas pedal to shut the engine off, and ease back into the throttle just until the engine starts again.

Climb a hill with the engine and you can coast for quite a long time on battery if you're careful.
It was nice car ans a cruiser for its size. The suspension was very smooth. I don't know your location but here in LA the acceleration was very bad I thought I was going to die merging on freeways and it was scary at times.

I hear you on the acceleration. But, I bought the car because toyota hybrids are bullet proof, economical, and practical. It is a nearly perfect commuter car, even when stuck in traffic. I think it would definitely benefit from the larger hybrid power train though.

Hi everyone,

Great forum, a lot of good information here. I currently drive a 2020 hybrid corolla 100+ miles a day. I'm looking to extend my oil change interval with a larger filter (preferably an oem filter) and letting a UOA determine when to change the oil.

Toyota specifies a 90915-YZZF2 filter and 0w-16 full synthetic. I will be out of warranty within the next 2 oil changes; switching up the oil wouldn't bother me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!
Fram Ultra 4386 which is the equivalent of F1 Toyota filter except more contaminate holding capacity and a better adbv. Why even bother though? It's something that you just don't need. Leave well enough alone.

Back