High Performance Lubricants PCMO 10W-20 VOA

$140.39 per case of 12 comes out to $11.69 per quart for an oil that will easily run 15,000 miles. That is before the use of the “BITOG15” discount code which nets you 15% off.

David
Just curious, is that drain interval recommendation largely being influenced by the shear stability of this particular product (10W-20)? Or, do you also expect your Premium/Premium Plus to be capable of the same?

Where would you use this wgt oil?

I used a straight SAE20 (no polymer VII) in the fleet in Idaho Falls, ID. Renewable Lubricants blended it for us to our spec. I spec'd it as a 'high' 20-grade, meaning near the 20-30 grade line, so I could use it across Chevy, Ford, and Dodge pickups and SUVs. It worked beautifully. A person could probably use this product in a similar climate, I would suppose.

I used a straight SAE20 (no polymer VII) in the fleet in Idaho Falls, ID. Renewable Lubricants blended it for us to our spec. I spec'd it as a 'high' 20-grade, meaning near the 20-30 grade line, so I could use it across Chevy, Ford, and Dodge pickups and SUVs. It worked beautifully. A person could probably use this product in a similar climate, I would suppose.
Do you still have the specs for this product? Curious what the VI and KV @40C were.

Back