Heroes of Paris carnage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: zach1900
Leer jet?

shocked2.gif

Inevitable attacks will happen in the USA.

Layers and layers of government agencies will be pointing the finger at each other for dropping the ball.

Yup all those anti gunners out there... Bottom line is these cowards only shoot up places that are not gun friendly. Places where everyone packs heat they stay away from.

If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns..

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
Apparently one of the Muslim terrorists came in as a refugee. Not surprising.

Not at all surprising. In time...the same thing will most likely happen here.

I'll need to get back to carrying again. I shouldn't have stopped in the first place.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
How do you define a hero ? To me a hero is someone who didn't worrying about his/her own safety/life doing the extraordinary to save other life under threat of being shot/kill.

The video in this article clearly shows there was some truly heroes of the Paris carnage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/preg...kusaolp00000592

i saw the video last night. gut wrenching to see how these people, some injured, had to flee for their lives, some didn't make it, and yet there was no security presence whatsoever.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Yup all those anti gunners out there... Bottom line is these cowards only shoot up places that are not gun friendly. Places where everyone packs heat they stay away from.

Since they blow themselves up, I don't think they really care who has guns

Good point Bluestream... But a lot less people will get hurt if everyone packed heat.

Everyone in my family knows how to shoot and is really good at it..We have a rule that if an intruder comes in to do harm to any of us first the dogs get to play with them (two 90+ pound Dobies) then a little Italian Justice and all is solved!

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude

They didn't stay away from Garland, Texas, despite a practical guarantee they would be shot dead by the roving SWAT presence in the area.

The video I saw of the concert hall showed the police running away from the shooting and hiding behind cars.
Guess they were waiting for the cowards to run out of bullets.

Car bombs in the USA or terrorists wearing vests in NY watching the ball drop on New Year's Eve. Maybe a mass shooting in a shopping mall ?

It will eventually happen in the USA and nobody (unfortunately) will be able to stop it from happening. Look at Virginia Tech shooting. What if there were 5-8 shooters on campus that terrible day ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back