Help! TVs All Look the Same-

Best Buy had a reasonably priced 75” LG that caught my eye… my wife immediately vetoed that and said the 65” is big enough. I tried telling her we’ll give the kids the TV in our bedroom, put the 65” in our room, and the 75” downstairs… she again countered with “Why do the kids need a 55” tv?!”

I am glad she’s my voice of reason.
You gave it your best try,try again in a few months.
Good luck I'm with you.

Best Buy had a reasonably priced 75” LG that caught my eye… my wife immediately vetoed that and said the 65” is big enough. I tried telling her we’ll give the kids the TV in our bedroom, put the 65” in our room, and the 75” downstairs… she again countered with “Why do the kids need a 55” tv?!”

I am glad she’s my voice of reason.
My wife had the opposite reaction, were looking at Sony 65" tv's to replace our old 60" Sony. She saw the 75 and 85" tv's and said were getting the 75 instead, walked out with the 75. :love: :love: :love:

Two weeks before the Super Bowl the price of the Sony I wanted dropped by $500; I decided to wait another week to see if it dropped any further. The price increased by $500.
Fortunately the price dropped by $500 again in June.
As far as screen size goes, my bride was fine with going from a 50” to a 75” so I was more than happy.
I don’t question her purchases and she doesn’t question mine. That’s worked for going on 36 years…

Maybe you could have your wife call Skippy722's wife and show her the way to the promised land?
In her defense, the 65” is less than a year old… my 4 year old (I assume) got mad at my 5 year old for trying to take his hot wheels car and whipped said hot wheels at him, missed and hit my 55” curved tv I had 😬

That middle child scares me sometimes.
77B49628-843D-48E2-8736-5BECCF35BB5E.jpeg

Back