Help me pick between these 2 batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put in the Group 24F. It's larger & more powerful and the same price or within dollars of one another. I always replace a Group 35(smaller) with a Group 24F(larger) whenever possible if it fits in the battery holder.

The xB's WM VP battery has been excellent so far-but, being in a hot, battery-eating state-I would go for a 3 yr. free replacement one. Shame you don't have Meijer out there, they are actually having multiple discounts off their East Penn made batteries right now.

It's all good. I hope you enjoy a good long battery life with the Maxx. I haven't bought a WM battery in some years. It may be they have another, better manufacturer now. I will second the comment on the Exides and I will add the Optima on underwhelmed list. I have had good luck with the Delco's but my best luck has been with Varta's which aren't available in the states anymore it seems.

Originally Posted By: CT8
What is the oem CCA?

Ballpark estimate CT8... But I'd bet it's around 450-550 CCA. My lady's Camry 98 2.2 is has low as 390 CCA. Though in Canada that Camry is suggested to get a 550 CCA.

Well I had the WM 24F battery installed this morning. If either of the WM batteries in my cars fail before 3 years, I'll get a free replacement and probably start another battery thread at that point. Until then, I do appreciate the advice here.

Originally Posted By: Yah-Tah-Hey
It came with a 24F so why are you confused? 24F

There are other options that can fit has well... My lady's 98 Camry had options of 35, 24f, and 34r... When one goes on to a parts store site often times there are other ones offered that can fit has well. Good to have options Yah-Tah-Hey
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back