Help me pick a new car

I've owned two GTIs in the past and they were lightyears ahead of this Acura by any measure. I do like the idea of an EV and have rented the Polestar 2 and was very impressed. They have a great lease deal and there's a dealer right down the street, but according to the website nothing available until January delivery which also throws off the tax credit for this year.
Do you have the parking room for 2 cars?

Throw up the Acura on a auction website (cars n bids or whatever the latest is) and see what happens?

Toss out the extreme examples, that would be grampa's Lexus and the Maverick.

Decide if you want electrons involved in the drive train and further refine.

Substitute IS Lexus for ES and start process over.

seems like the new suburu cross trek is really nice car also,could not help to notice them,rather practical size

Cadillac XT4 checks all the boxes.
Have you sat in one and driven one yet? Quite honestly it's not deserving of the Caddy badge, so don't expect a premium experience. The engine is about as unrefined as it gets for a 4 banger and fuel economy is less than it should be considering the powertrain. It's comfortable, and if you sit in it thinking "this should have a bowtie on the front and not a shield" you'll be less disappointed.

Sad to see your underwhelming experience with your Integra. IMO, I think modern Honda is riding a bit on reputation and owners past experiences.

I had a 2020 Accord Touring 2.0/10-speed. Quick/fast car. Build quality wasn’t amazing. Lots of little quirks with the electronics, freezing infotainment, collision sensors going off all the time. Panel gaps, build quality, etc…. Then I look back at my 2009 that was built like a brick bathhouse.

The Caddy does sound like a good option to check out.

Maybe go in look at a XT4 and come out with a CT5 Blackwing… 😅

The turd of an Integra is gone. XT4 it is.

c8A6zrR.jpg

Well done. Life is too short to drive something you really dislike. Try to remember to cancel your turn signals and keep the seat belt in the door. ;):ROFLMAO: What trim level?

Sport. I'm stoked it has cooled and massage seats!

Back