Help me pick a new car

There was nothing sport about that Integra, it was a cheap economy car that I got sucked up in the name revival. Worst car purchase I've ever made.
good to know 'cause I was thinking about them knowing they came back... I would expect at the very least TL-esque quality with 4cyl economy and smaller 'cause of the platform. Good knowing that isn't the case from your experiences. 6MT TL w/SH-AWD IMO is a good benchmark.

good to know 'cause I was thinking about them knowing they came back... I would expect at the very least TL-esque quality with 4cyl economy and smaller 'cause of the platform. Good knowing that isn't the case from your experiences. 6MT TL w/SH-AWD IMO is a good benchmark.

My 07 Acura MDX was poor quality and felt cheaply built with rattles and wind leaks etc and peeling leather on center console beyond the leather seats that stained blue from jeans. I rode in another 07 MDX with nicer leather and thought I was in another world in terms of build quality, noise and rattles. Sometimes you just get unlucky.

My 07 Acura MDX was poor quality and felt cheaply built with rattles and wind leaks etc and peeling leather on center console beyond the leather seats that stained blue from jeans. I rode in another 07 MDX with nicer leather and thought I was in another world in terms of build quality, noise and rattles. Sometimes you just get unlucky.
Different factories maybe? Not sure if any of the Gen 2 MDXs were made in Japan or if they were all stateside.

Different factories maybe? Not sure if any of the Gen 2 MDXs were made in Japan or if they were all stateside.
Mdx gen 1+2 canada
mdx gen 3 +4 usa

acura quality went down hill on the body panels gaps when they moved to the us. I think during gen 3 honda qc chief came out to the press and said are qdr is terrible and costing us huge money.

acura quality went down hill on the body panels gaps when they moved to the us. I think during gen 3 honda qc chief came out to the press and said are qdr is terrible and costing us huge money.
Yeah, I have a white gen 3 which really accentuates the canyons between the panels. They are pretty uniform though, just all gigantic :ROFLMAO: . Other than that it's been a solid vehicle with no real quality gripes.

Back