Heads Up - NOS Motor Guard oil filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Long time lurker - first time poster here. I came across a guy who is selling NOS (unused still in the boxes w/ all mounting equipment) Motor Guard oil filters (The original ones made to filter oil - not the converted air filters). They are selling them pretty darn cheap (just under $20 for the filter and $15 shipping w/ your choice of an original Motor Guard engine adapter). I have been searching for one of these for years - they don't come up for sale very often (much less new in the box). I have no connection with the seller (other than having purchased some) and I certainly don't get any kind of kickback from them - just thought I would spread the joy so to speak.

In order to contact them you can look under "motor guard oil filter" in the completed auction listings on that infamous big auction site and "contact seller". If you can't manage that drop me a PM and I will send you their email (I don't want to post it publically without their OK).

If anybody hears back from them and there are no longer any motorguards for sale, please post a reply to this thread stating that fact (no need for these people to get constant emails asking for motorguard filters if they no longer have any left).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back