HEADS UP!! Delo 400 XLE 10w-30 Synthetic Blend $3 per Gallon SALE

Screen shot. Just search for it. I got a couple of PMs its selling out fast in different areas. I just discovered it last night and it was available in my local stores and today locally showing sold out or limited stock. I assume it will go super fast like free beer. Who knows how much they even had in stock to begin with. YMMV

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-03 2.01.57 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-03 2.01.57 PM.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
It's been this price for well over a month. I cleaned out my district in late July. Buy a lotto ticket if you actually find some.

But thanks for the post! Any deal posted is better than no deal posted.

It's been this price for well over a month. I cleaned out my district in late July. Buy a lotto ticket if you actually find some.

But thanks for the post! Any deal posted is better than no deal posted.

Wow. Sorry I was late to post. I found it last night. I rarely use retail parts stores so not often I see such deals.

Wow. Sorry I was late to post. I found it last night. I rarely use retail parts stores so not often I see such deals.
No worries, hopefully you didn't take it the wrong way. Like I said, any deal posted (even if it's old or a duplicate) is always better than not posting. There's been several times where even I forget an old deal and a repost allows me to score the deal. Not to mention there's plenty of instances where someone didn't see the original post and the duplicate IS the original post to them. Your last sentence supports this theory.

No worries, hopefully you didn't take it the wrong way. Like I said, any deal posted (even if it's old or a duplicate) is always better than not posting. There's been several times where even I forget an old deal and a repost allows me to score the deal. Not to mention there's plenty of instances where someone didn't see the original post and the duplicate IS the original post to them. Your last sentence supports this theory.
No way am I offended!!!! Take care:cool:

Wow. Missed that one!

But I did get 20,000 rounds of RWS Rifle Match at $4.99 a box! lol

Can't snag all the deals. Good for those of you who made a haul!

I was looking for this oil online, sale or not, and it is listed "out of stock" in the usual places (walmart, amazon). Is it discontinued or what?

Thanks for the heads up! I’ve gotten excellent results from Delo 400 XLE 10W30 in the past, using it in my pre-EPA Series 60 Detroit. I guess I missed the clearance though. Locally I could only find 3 gallons. Dang It!!!

FWIW, I’ve been using Delo 400 XLE 15W40 year ‘round for about the last year and a half. IMO it does a great job, and it’s usually easy to find at my local Walmarts.

Lately I’ve keep about thirty gallons on hand, because it can sometimes be in short supply with this Covid-19 Supply Chain madness. I’ll be happy when the supplies are back up to normal. I think my local Walmarts have me pegged as an oil hoarder. They’ve actually asked why I buy so much of it.

It seems Rotella T4, Delvac Super 1300, and Delo 400 SDE, all in 15W40 are sometimes out of supply, then they’ll get it back in stock, and then it flies off of their shelves.

I happened to be in an inner city Philly Autozone grabbing some clearance QS AD 5w30 for $10 a jug and they had some of these sitting on the clearance shelf with them for $3 a piece. I grabbed all 3. I can't even find them on the AZ website now.

Back