Havoline Pro-DS 0W-20 availability

I have been looking for Havoline Pro-DS 0W-20 for several months on Wal-Mart.com, but has been out of stock for several months. I suspect this may be a regional issue here in the Midwest. Is anyone seeing this oil available in other regions of the country?

Thanks,

Adam

I'd only buy Havoline oils today if they are a good deal compared to their competition. Otherwise, I don't go looking for it.
I was once a Havoline fanboy(if you will) mainly due to its availability & low price and my engines seems to like it. I can't define how my engines liked it other than to say that they ran smooth & quiet with good fuel economy.

Last time I used Havoline synthetic oils, they made my engines more auditable during the whole OCI, which they hadn't done in the past. Something that Walmart ST FS & QSFS oils do not do. I will soon be trying some Pennzoil Platinum full syn 0W20 and we'll see how this goes.

I have been looking for Havoline Pro-DS 0W-20 for several months on Wal-Mart.com, but has been out of stock for several months. I suspect this may be a regional issue here in the Midwest. Is anyone seeing this oil available in other regions of the country?

Thanks,

Adam

It's been out for a long time here as well. I had to go with a Federated house brand jug and two single quarts for my last change.

I picked up 6 quarts last month when it was still $20. When it was cheaper than supertech it's no wonder it sold out, I think WM forgot to reprice it to reflect the new normal.

I recently purchased two of the 6 quart Smart Change boxes of the LIFELONG variant of Havoline Full Synthetic 0w20 for $22.97 each from walmart.com to have on hand when it comes time to change the oil in the 2022 Silverado. When I first tried to purchase them, they were out of stock, but 3 or 4 days later it was back in stock.

I know it is not the Havoline Pro DS Full Synthetic 0w20, but the LIFELONG has essentially the same results for the various tests listen on their respective product data sheets, and it does meet the Dexos 1, Gen 2 specs.

I admit that they are a little different, but I doubt the engine will notice it.

I bought 2 boxes of Havoline PRO-DS 5W-30 few months ago for $19.x / 6qt box at Wal-Mart in W. WA.
Didn't see any for a while but last week Wal-Mart had both 20 and 5W-30 for $22.x for 6 qt. I have about 2 or 3 oil changes of different brands for all our cars and didn't want to buy more oil but was tempted. Waiting to see how it does and if it burns any before I buy more. So far it's doing well after 1000 miles in our DI.

It's been out for a long time here as well. I had to go with a Federated house brand jug and two single quarts for my last change.

How much for the Federated Auto parts 5 qt jug ?? Full synthetic or the synthetic blend ?

I know my Federated Auto parts near me had the full synthetic oil for $27.99 not on sale but that was 3 years ago. On sale at that time it was like $21 a 5 qt container.

How much for the Federated Auto parts 5 qt jug ?? Full synthetic or the synthetic blend ?

I know my Federated Auto parts near me had the full synthetic oil for $27.99 not on sale but that was 3 years ago. On sale at that time it was like $21 a 5 qt container.

It was $26 about two months ago.

Back