Havoline Pro DS Problems/Benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger
Has anyone other than tiger682 had problems with Havoline Pro DS such as lower fuel efficiency or consumption? Anyone had a positive experience? I want to try the FS 5w30 when my stash is gone.

So if someone posts a complaint about M1 or Castrol or (God forbid) Pennzoil, you will question whether the oil should be used or not?

The interwebs is full of stories.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson

Oil changes here are October and May as a general rule. I don't have a garage and I don't like changing it in the rain. No way I'm getting 1100 miles in two weeks.

Lol..I get another one in mid summer, July'ish.. that's when I rack up the majority of my miles. But I hear ya on the October-May thing...no fun working on the car late December, January, February in 33° rain or snow. I have a garage but it's full of $_&#!...‚

That only means you need to justify in your wife's mind you need a bigger garage and a shop. There is always a justification process use it LOL

Divorced...but a bigger garage would be nice, but I'd probably fill it up with even more crape.. yeah I know, sounds like a personal problem....‚ I do have a separate shop that does me well...has all the usual goodies a shop should have. That's also where my stash is occupying 2 whole shelves. What I really need to do is get a dumpster dropped on the property and just start getting rid of stuff I ain't used in years. Maybe that's a project for next Spring.🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back