Having issues with Roland Versa Camm VP-540 printer!!! Need help!!!

Need help with best friends printer mentioned above. Anybody have any help with the Servo board/Main Board with getting remanufactured or new?? It is a Large Format Printer -- Issues --- Stops during printing & says "now processing." Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Has there been any troubleshooting done yet? Here's what I found on google:

Just go into the sub menu and go through the steps of changing the wipers (even if you dont physically change them) and see if that clears the problem

If that doesn't work, your friend can contact Managed Print Service companies to see if they have any units in the back that are used for spare parts to see if they'll sell him the part. How old is that thing? I can't find a release date but I'm assuming it's at least 15 years old judging from the drivers available on the website. Is the LFP used more for graphics or for plotting (like engineering)?

Last edited:

If that doesn't work, your friend can contact Managed Print Service companies to see if they have any units in the back that are used for spare parts to see if they'll sell him the part. How old is that thing? I can't find a release date but I'm assuming it's at least 15 years old judging from the drivers available on the website. Is the LFP used more for graphics or for plotting (like engineering)?
Waiting for a response from friend of what info you shared with me. Will get back to you ASAP & thanks soo far.

Reactions: Pew

Could not find a date -- probably 12 to 15 years old. 50--50 with plotting & printing. Have not tried the wiper thing yet.

Reactions: Pew
Back