Harvest King/ “providence oil” users check in

I buy their 15W-40 HDEO in 5 gallon buckets and the popular passenger car grades, synthetic, by the case. Have about 75-80 gallons on hand from a big sale this summer. Use it in everything unless there's a certain spec I'm looking for. No issues.

I buy their 15W-40 HDEO in 5 gallon buckets and the popular passenger car grades, synthetic, by the case. Have about 75-80 gallons on hand from a big sale this summer. Use it in everything unless there's a certain spec I'm looking for. No issues.
That’s good to hear. I’m waiting on next load of used oil filters also 🍺🇺🇸🇨🇦👍

So, we all know the name of Rural Kings oil changes all the time. How many of you folks use their store brand oil? I use it cause I don’t care to deal with Wal Mart. Especially having a 475 quart stash now as work was throwing out some MOPAR Mad Pro SM 5w20 cases of oil 😁

I use the Harvest King, “providence” oil cause it’s cheap and friends and family don’t mind me using it. Only vehicles I don’t use it in is Mercedes/BMW/VW
I've been using the RK Dexos2 offerings for a few years now in both my RAV4 and my Mazda3.

A 0W20 Dexos2 licensed oil is a good oil. At $14 for a 5 quart jug, it's hard to go wrong.

The Mazda is a tick under 142k miles an the RAV4 is a 101k. They get a 7500 and 10k mile OCI respectively.

No drama.

I've used the RK 10w-30 synthetic so far only in OPE and my Yamaha golf cart with no consumption and no issues. I do have an odd observation here. I visited a Rural King store in Leesburg, FL three weeks ago to buy a battery for the golf cart, and I was surprised to see the shelves mostly empty of all Providence oil products and viscosities. Must be one of those supply chain issues. I doubt if people are hording Providence oil. I have full confidence in Warren Oil (Dunn NC) and have used their Lubrigold synthetic in the past when I could find it.

Below is the PDS for Providence Automotive Full Synthetic oils:

Attachments

• PDS - Providence Full Synthetic Motor Oil 1.jpg
    PDS - Providence Full Synthetic Motor Oil 1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 151
  • PDS - Providence Full Synthetic Motor Oils.jpg
    PDS - Providence Full Synthetic Motor Oils.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
I’ve used the synthetic on and off for several years. Currently have 5w30 syn blend HM in my Buick and I have some 0w20 full syn to use in the Jeep on its next oil change. I’m curious how well they perform so I’ve already got the black stone kits to do a UOA.

Back