Harvest King 10w30 Synthetic blend high mileage now SP

Was at Rural King this morning with older gentleman/NAVY friend. He got a pair of their flannel lined jeans and I nabbed a jug of the Harvest King high mileage synthetic blend 10w30 for $9.49. It is rated SP as are all their conventional oils and synthetics

Attachments

• C18124D2-598D-4ECF-BC62-2F8BEFB5495B.jpeg
    C18124D2-598D-4ECF-BC62-2F8BEFB5495B.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 107
I wonder if they changed the label when HK introduced SP? I used to stock up on HK 10w30 for my late Volvo s70 that spec'd it, the sales were $9.47/jug for conventional. (at Runnings) Seems like the same price, but now called syn blend?

I wonder if they changed the label when HK introduced SP? I used to stock up on HK 10w30 for my late Volvo s70 that spec'd it, the sales were $9.47/jug for conventional. (at Runnings) Seems like the same price, but now called syn blend?

Te picture is where the regular 10w30 is at so $9.49 is good enough for me. Screw Wal Mart “deals”

Looking good. We just got a Coastal Supply in town so now between that, Tractor Supply and Walmart there should be a good sale going on all the time.

It’s available … but fewer vehicles call for it anymore so think it’s selling less than 5w30 or 0w20
I use it in gens and mowers … that’s all
Gotcha. I still use it since my cars are older and orginally called for. Most fords where back specced for 5w30 but I see no reason to use it. Rarely gets below 20°f here.

Mate, wish I could get an API SP rated 10W30 semi-synthetic for $10. I would be all over that.

It translates to $13 (kangaroo dollars) and 4.7L, but still nothing like that around me. The best I can do is Valvoline DuraBlend 5W30 semi-synthetic (SN-Plus) at $30KD for 5L, without hunting down specials and deals, which still wouldn’t get that low.

So who is the current blender of the Harvest King oils at Rural King? It used to be Warren Oil Co. of Dunn, NC.

According to what few members here said in post its Warren Oil out of Dunn NC

used to be Citgo, as I have some Citgo all fleet 10w30 HDEO that’s CJ/SM Rated

According to what few members here said in post its Warren Oil out of Dunn NC

used to be Citgo, as I have some Citgo all fleet 10w30 HDEO that’s CJ/SM Rated
True. It was Warren Oil both before and after the period when it was Citgo. They may switch suppliers again, just to keep us confused.

Back