Happy Father's Day

BITOG dads are the best in the world. How do I know this? I have a card that says so, as I’m sure you all do too… Enjoy your day and hopefully you can use it as an excuse to get some extra garage time with your kids!

This year marks 20 years since my father passed. Today I remember all the good and bad memories that helped shape me.

I'm happy to say that I have really good kids. They respect other people, push themselves to succeed, never caused trouble, and don't even swear in front of their mother. I think we did alright and that is best Father's Day gift a Dad can have.

Happy Father's Day , my friends!

This year marks 20 years since my father passed. Today I remember all the good and bad memories that helped shape me.

I'm happy to say that I have really good kids. They respect other people, push themselves to succeed, never caused trouble, and don't even swear in front of their mother. I think we did alright and that is best Father's Day gift a Dad can have.

Happy Father's Day , my friends!
Well said! Good Job!

My son is down from Virginia Beach for a couple of weeks and my daughter lives only about two miles away. Whole family will be together to do some grilling. I have four grandson's so will be lots of fun. My Father passed in 2017 at 99. Happy Dad's day to all.

Happy Fathers Day to all the good dad's out there, my Father passed away 6 yrs ago but I take him a bottle of beer to sit on his grave stone, took flowers the first couple of years but then I noticed beer bottles on other gravestones. So now beer instead of flowers, i'm sure he'll be pleased. ;)

Happy Fathers Day to all of the dads here.
My son has spent the last 3 days with me. He even made a shrimp boil for us today.

Attachments

• FATHERS DAY.jpg
    FATHERS DAY.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 8
Happy Fathers Day to all fathers. Spend some quality time with your Dad today. You never know when it will be the last, as I have experienced this year. I feel fortunate that we were "best buddies".
You're blessed to have had that kind of relationship with your dad!

Happy Fathers Day to ALL Dads out there! May all your oil changes and preventive maintenance
in the future go smoothly, and without any unwanted problems!
Cheers to all!

Back