Happy Father's Day to All!!!

Happy Father's Day to the BITOG community! Let's celebrate the gift of being a Father and/or having a Dad to appreciate. Enjoy this special day with your family and create new memories to cherish. 😉
Yes! And if you are not a father and/or have other reasons not to celebrate the day, maybe reach out to someone in your circle of acquaintances and just be nice, maybe offering them some mentoring, friendship, or any other thing to perk up their life. It's rewarding for everyone and REALLY is what matters beyond the OCD details we sometimes overthink.

Thanks! Wife took me out tool shopping at 7Am yesterday. Bought all sorts of odds and ends, no big tools.

Total hoot talking to sales reps. BE pressure washer guy and Diablo guy were extremely knowledgeable and took time with details.

Bought a few blades.

Thanks! Wife took me out tool shopping at 7Am yesterday. Bought all sorts of odds and ends, no big tools.

Total hoot talking to sales reps. BE pressure washer guy and Diablo guy were extremely knowledgeable and took time with details.

Bought a few blades.
Wow.... @AutoMechanic got me nothing. Not even a card.. 😢

Just part of my haul
IMG_4906.jpeg

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads. I hope to be a father one day just have to wait for the right time.

I got my dad some new grilling tools from Matco Tools and he loves them. Hopefully we will grill today so he can use them.

Back