Happy Birthday AutoMechanic!!

1713910345642.jpg

Does anyone else wish they were 22 again and know then what we know now? Happy Birthday.......I think I celebrated my 22 second birthday in the University Computer Lab......LOL......those were the days before the PC.

I have some great people in my friend group. They got together with my parents and they all went in on this iPad for me. It’s an iPad 6th generation 2018. But regardless I love it. I don’t need new stuff like that. I have wanted an iPad for a long time. The same friend whose idea it was also got me an Apple Magic Mouse for my MacBook Pro he is an Apple enthusiast like me. This is one of the best birthdays ever. Man I love this. I asked for either an iPad or Apple Watch and they listened 🙂.
IMG_8420.jpeg
IMG_8421.jpeg

Does anyone else wish they were 22 again and know then what we know now? Happy Birthday.......I think I celebrated my 22 second birthday in the University Computer Lab......LOL......those were the days before the PC.
You know, I've often reflected upon that. Too bad it takes years of living to learn the game of life.

Anyway, happy birthday to you young man and may you enjoy many more.

I have some great people in my friend group. They got together with my parents and they all went in on this iPad for me. It’s an iPad 6th generation 2018. But regardless I love it. I don’t need new stuff like that. I have wanted an iPad for a long time. The same friend whose idea it was also got me an Apple Magic Mouse for my MacBook Pro he is an Apple enthusiast like me. This is one of the best birthdays ever. Man I love this. I asked for either an iPad or Apple Watch and they listened 🙂.
View attachment 215761View attachment 215762
Now we know what your major malfunction is soldier! Apples is for eating, not sailing the 7 seas or the cesspool known as the internet!

JK..... my girl calls her collection "the orchard" - and I am a solid android shill but I do have an iphone on Visible for facetime ;)

For what I spent on the 'orchard', I should be on the board of directors...... I think the Hermes watch alone was about $1300

Pretty geeky... The iPad changed the world; they are everywhere. Even I have one...

I hope the first favorite you save on the browser is BITOG. LOL 🤣
Enjoy your iPad use it well.

Back