Hamlin and Busch disqualified

If I'm not mistaken. .

Denny Hamlin's first two wins in Nascar happened at Pocono.... This is from the memory bank... And I believe I am right. Will check in a minute.

And my memory was totally right. Amazing I can remember stuff like that and yet can't remember where I put my car keys at times.

And HE CRUSHED the competition in one of those wins and the second win he was still well faster than anyone else in that race too.

Was he using tape then???

Don't know... But he beat the crud out of everyone in those races. And if he used tape to his advantage then in 2006 ...

I wouldn't have cared then either.

He led 83 laps of 200 that day by the way. His 2nd win there he led 151 laps of 200.

Yeah... He was using tape then I'm sure too.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see someone fired. Would be a tough call if the crew chief knew because of the upcoming playoffs.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see someone fired. Would be a tough call if the crew chief knew because of the upcoming playoffs.
I think it was done on purpose to see if NASCAR caught it in post race tech. Or else they were doing something else and made something obvious so that NASCAR had a "gotcha" moment and missed what they were really up to.

Back