GY Reliant or Kumho LX Platium?

Looking for a budget tire out of the 2 listed for my 2000 Camry. I’ve read mixed reviews about both (road noise being the issue with both) but wanted to hear from BITOG’ers that run these tires..

If you're open to a suggestion on a "budget tire", you might take a look at the Milestar MS932 Sport. Some months ago helped my neighbor who is older also looking for budget tire, and she got a set for her Civic at Discount Tire. While it's early, so far pleased. A family member recently also got a set for a Rogue, replacing some Nankang, some company, TireCo brands.

Not familiar with either of title listed tires.

Edit, not sure price range of tires you're looking at, but Milestar has a better tire, the Weatherguard AS710 for a bit more money.

Last edited:
If you're open to a suggestion on a "budget tire", you might take a look at the Milestar MS932 Sport. Some months ago helped my neighbor who is older also looking for budget tire, and she got a set for her Civic at Discount Tire. While it's early, so far pleased. A family member recently also got a set for a Rogue, replacing some Nankang, some company, TireCo brands.

Not familiar with either of title listed tires.
Your first name wouldn’t be Pat would it? Jk..
I’ll check out the Milestars. I know that they have raving reviews on some models over at Amazon. Thank you for the suggestion

A car of that age?

I've had good luck with these tires so far:

For what it’s worth I spent about $1000’ish buying all new OEM Toyota suspension components (minus struts which are KYB). I do this to every user sub 20 yr old vehicle that I buy so that I may get the best ride quality while under my ownership.

Couldn’t be happier with the LX Platinums on my Sonata.

Here’s my experience with the Milestars:

Couldn’t be happier with the LX Platinums on my Sonata.

Here’s my experience with the Milestars:

Thank you! I ended up ordering Yokohama Avid Touring S’s last night from Simple Tire. Got all 4 shipped for $320 with a coupon. 🙂

Back