GS350 F Sport - Pilot Sport All Season 4 or Pilot Sport 4S

I've been happy with the AS4 on my BMW, and I hammer it on the quiet back roads. They have very good grip, comparable to my Continental Extreme Sport summer tires that I had previously. I think the Sport 4S would be better dedicated summer tires, but I guess it depends how much you use the power, and how much you value grip vs. tire life. The AS4 would probably last a bit longer. My RWD car with a lowly 230hp chewed through the Continental summers in about 20k miles. I'm hoping to get more out of the AS4.

I've been happy with the AS4 on my BMW, and I hammer it on the quiet back roads. They have very good grip, comparable to my Continental Extreme Sport summer tires that I had previously. I think the Sport 4S would be better dedicated summer tires, but I guess it depends how much you use the power, and how much you value grip vs. tire life. The AS4 would probably last a bit longer. My RWD car with a lowly 230hp chewed through the Continental summers in about 20k miles. I'm hoping to get more out of the AS4.
I'm sure you will like your AS4 Michelins. In Silicon Valley, All Season capability is not as important. This car will never see any snow!
The better treadwear of the AS4 was very attractive, especially because I cannot rotate the tires.

I am very happy with the Pilot Sport 4S rubber. I thing they are broke in; the car feels flat and planted.
Fot those of you who know the South Bay, I travel from Los Gatos to Santa Cruz via 17, which is a windy highway through the Santa Cruz Mountains.
I can even keep up with the soccor moms and their mini vans...

Back