Graham Rahal and his Ford GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Correct, we are friends with his family. Really nice guy, too bad he isn't in a full time ride.

We ran into Charlie at a frozen yogurt shop here a few years ago. Great guy!
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 928
This s a well balanced car that has won the 24 hours of Lemans etc, not some monster motor 1/4 mile car that can only go in a straight line. You need to open your mind a little, yes it only comes with a v6 , not a Helliphant but it was for a reason

That's "Hellephant" to you.

And no way I would put a Ford GT in a 24 Hours of Lemons race. Geez, what a waste of money.

I'm waiting for the 4wd Raptor version with the 6" lift.

Originally Posted by A_Harman
And no way I would put a Ford GT in a 24 Hours of Lemons race. Geez, what a waste of money.

Both of those are too expensive for the Lemons rules.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Garak
Originally Posted by A_Harman

Both of those are too expensive for the Lemons rules.
wink.gif

Funny you mention it, a group of friends and I are buying a turn key lemons car.

Originally Posted by Garak
Not a GT?
whistle.gif

Slightly over budget. It is a CRX which should be fun for track time even though I am building my 95 Mustang for a track car and one of my other friends has a Panoz Esperante GTS for a track car. At least this gives me an excuse to finally go buy the helmet, driving suit, and Simpson Hybrid X that I have been lagging on buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back