Graham Rahal and his Ford GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took my two grandsons to a cars & coffee event put on today by IndyCar driver Graham Rahal at Advance Auto. A wide variety of new and old was there. Graham brought his new Ford GT. I read where the purple is a one of a kind color and is only on his GT.

Really nice event and he wasn't sitting behind a table signing autographs either. He spent a couple hours walking around checking out the cars and chatting with their owners. Outside of his "day job", he's just a regular car guy.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 4WD
Yeah … but heard they only come with a V6 …
wink.gif

ADD ????🤔🤔 what's your point ?
Top speed of 212mph

Last edited:
This s a well balanced car that has won the 24 hours of Lemans etc, not some monster motor 1/4 mile car that can only go in a straight line. You need to open your mind a little, yes it only comes with a v6 , not a Helliphant but it was for a reason

You guys are unreal … sitting so much on go to "teach" us lesser folks …
But think maybe the
wink.gif
would indicate a joke … ?

Good grief already …

Noted in picture: Nothing like taking your undisciplined dog to a car show where it is inclined to jump up on people's cars. People lost all common sense.

Originally Posted by GeorgeKaplan
Noted in picture: Nothing like taking your undisciplined dog to a car show where it is inclined to jump up on people's cars. People lost all common sense.

I don't see any dogs on cars.

I do see two dogs excited to meet each other - tell me how often must you beat your dog to prevent that?

LoL … We have had dogs for 30 years … people and dogs get them excited …
Cars ? Even purple Ford GT's would not …

Originally Posted by rooflessVW

I do see two dogs excited to meet each other - tell me how often must you beat your dog to prevent that?

Why beat a dog when you can just use a shock collar, instead?
Jeez, is this the Dark Ages or something??

Originally Posted by rooflessVW

A bit of fiction in play I think, much like the movie George Kaplan was famous for.

That "little" twin turbo V6 has won some very high caliber races such as 24 hours of Daytona and 24 hours of LeMans... I do admit they sound like crap in person though... Now the Porsche's with that wicked flat 6 is a different story, those things I could listen to all day!

Cool color, I love that purple for sure.

Originally Posted by 4WD
You guys are unreal … sitting so much on go to "teach" us lesser folks …
But think maybe the
wink.gif
would indicate a joke … ?

Good grief already …

I 'got it'!
thumbsup2.gif
wink.gif
19.gif

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
That's awesome!! He was my freind's teammate at Chip Ganassi in IndyCar a few years ago. My mom was always a big fan of his dad.

Is that friend Charlie Kimball?

Originally Posted by Pat in Speedway
Originally Posted by bdcardinal
That's awesome!! He was my freind's teammate at Chip Ganassi in IndyCar a few years ago. My mom was always a big fan of his dad.

Is that friend Charlie Kimball?

Correct, we are friends with his family. Really nice guy, too bad he isn't in a full time ride.

My wife and I got to meet him briefly for a quick photo in the paddock after Long Beach.

Nice guy, very friendly and engaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back