Got An Offer Today On My House

That does put your hobby high on the unique scale. :)
I go back and visit the house often and admire my work like a true has-been............
Sort of like a car guy lovingly detailing his ride.
Or better yet @AutoMechanic grooming Chinese food for his discriminating palette. :)

The party is over.
I will be selling and since I am on a roll, I will be selling several other properties as well.
I decided I no longer enjoy tons of yard work, mowing, and cutting trees and all the other expenses
like taxes and insurance.
When I get on a roll, I get moving. The one house will be a great pension for me as a self-employed person.

When I get everything sold and build new If I get another person bothering me to buy my house
I will be like the old man in the movies... Get off my property...................... :)

The party is over.
I will be selling and since I am on a roll, I will be selling several other properties as well.
I decided I no longer enjoy tons of yard work, mowing, and cutting trees and all the other expenses
like taxes and insurance.
When I get on a roll, I get moving. The one house will be a great pension for me as a self-employed person.

When I get everything sold and build new If I get another person bothering me to buy my house
I will be like the old man in the movies... Get off my property...................... :)
Best wishes my BITOG cyber-friend. Knowing how difficult even small, letting-go decisions can be for me, I applaud your boldness!

👏

Last night I signed a contract for house #2
My niece and her husband have been after me for 3 years to sell it.
I wasn't ready but am now.
Again, a great offer- no inspections and they took all my furniture and my Kubota gasser.
I gave them an in-depth tour last night with all the paperwork etc.
I asked them if anyone ever gave such a full disclosure of the great and less than great. Both instantly said-never..
The tour took 90 minutes- this place is very large and fits their family well.

Settlement mid-October.
After the first one went- it's easy to do.
Next is a 22-acre parcel of land.

Zee09, I'm of the opinion I don't want to own any real property except the place I live in.
Take the money and run is my way.

Case in point is my across the street neighbor, who built his " retirement dream house" a good 15 years ago, then retired and never moved in... so for the last 15 years he has owned, paid taxes, insurance, electric, maintained and other wise paid for a house that he will never live in..

also worth pointing out my parents had 3 different places... not for me....

I wish I had the money to be property insane. I don't want properties, I'd put it toward the medical school scholarships program I wish I could create.

Zee09, I'm of the opinion I don't want to own any real property except the place I live in.
Take the money and run is my way.

Case in point is my across the street neighbor, who built his " retirement dream house" a good 15 years ago, then retired and never moved in... so for the last 15 years he has owned, paid taxes, insurance, electric, maintained and other wise paid for a house that he will never live in..

also worth pointing out my parents had 3 different places... not for me....
Yup and if I do buy anything it would be vacant land.
But at this point I totally agree. I'm really sick of scavengers too.

Back