Goodyear “Performance Max” Full Synthetic Motor Oil

Good evening,

I recently came into possession of 90 quarts of Goodyear Performance Max motor oil, the full synthetic variation. For years I used Mobil 1, and for something like the past decade I have used Supertech synthetic (and their MP line of oil filters). I searched far and wide in order to find out who the parent company of this Goodyear motor oil is, but I just cannot find concrete information. The best I could do was find the distributor. Does anyone know who manufactures this motor oil? It carries API star on the bottle, but I cannot bring myself to use it until I know more.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• 397BA2E3-2515-4605-B6BF-D8B10A7EE5DA.jpeg
    397BA2E3-2515-4605-B6BF-D8B10A7EE5DA.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 194
Good evening,

I recently came into possession of 90 quarts of Goodyear Performance Max motor oil, the full synthetic variation. For years I used Mobil 1, and for something like the past decade I have used Supertech synthetic (and their MP line of oil filters). I searched far and wide in order to find out who the parent company of this Goodyear motor oil is, but I just cannot find concrete information. The best I could do was find the distributor. Does anyone know who manufactures this motor oil? It carries API star on the bottle, but I cannot bring myself to use it until I know more.

Thank you for your time.
What is the dexos cert #?

Edit: found it. Made by Advanced Lubrication Specialties Inc. in PA.

I'd run it.

579 - 593 - dexos SP-GF6A22A_0 (1)_230218_161609.jpg

Last edited:
Good evening,

Thank you for your time.
I've never seen this type of oil before. I stear clear of their tires but then having their own markings on oil is something new to me. I'm not a sure what quality it might be; guessing standard plain old grp 3 oil.

Back